Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chased

Those girls beat me up today after school. I managed to get away, but they chased me. I ran into the woods and eventually managed to lose them, but I lost myself too. I had no idea where I was. I kept wandering around. That's when I saw it.


There was a sword there, stuck into the ground. It was beautiful, with a gold and ruby hilt, and a long, silver blade. I grasped it, and pulled it from the ground. I have no idea why it was out there, but I wanted it. It was mine. I started cutting my way through the forest. I was able to cut through the branches as if they were nothing.

I made it to the edge of the forest. I couldn't carry the sword home. If someone say me carrying a weapon like this around, I would get in a lot of trouble. So I his it away at the edge of the forest. I'm gonna go back for it tomorrow night, when my mom's asleep and I have something to carry it in without being seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment