Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hello

My name is Diana Rose, and I'm making this blog to vent. Lately, I've been getting pushed around a lot by these girls at school.

I'm 16, slightly overweight, with some mild acne. They keep teasing me about being ugly and fat, which I'm not. That is an exaggeration and they have no right to be treating me like this.

It's not just teasing I have to put up with. I came home with a black eye today. I'm lucky my mom was hungover, so she couldn't bother to notice me as I walked in. My parents divorced 3 years ago, so he's not around any more.

That's another thing. Those girls mock me, saying that he left because he couldn't deal with having such a hideous daughter, which is a load of bullshit. My parents got divorced because my dad was cheating, and my mom took him to court over it. I had nothing to do with it.

I just needed to get some stuff off my chest. I'll probably post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment